- Hung L-H, Yu H, Samudrala R. Protinfo Score: A collection of knowledge and physics-based potentials for the evaluation of computational and observed protein models. Submitted to Nucleic Acids Research Web Server Issue, 2013.
- Bernard B, Samudrala R. A generalized knowledge-based discriminatory function for biomolecular interactions. Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics 76: 115-128, 2009.
- Brooks BR, Bruccoleri RE, Olafson BD, States DJ, Swaminathan S and Karplus M. CHARMM: A program for macromolecular energy, minimization, and dynamics calculations. Journal of Computational Chemistry, 4: 187-217, 1983.
- Hung L-H, Samudrala R. Accelerated protein structure comparison using TM-score-GPU. Bioinformatics 28(16): 2191-2, 2012.
- Park B, Huang ES, Levitt M. Factors affecting the ability of energy functions to discriminate correct from incorrect folds. Journal of Molecular Biology 266: 831-846, 1997.
- Samudrala R, Moult J. An all-atom distance-dependent conditional probability discriminatory function for protein structure prediction. Journal of Molecular Biology 275: 893-914, 1998.
- Samudrala R, Xia Y, Levitt M, Huang ES. A combined approach for ab initio construction of low resolution protein tertiary structures from sequence. In Altman R, Dunker K, Hunter L, Klein T, Lauderdale K, eds. Proceedings of the Pacific Symposium on Biocomputing, 505-516, 1999.
- Samudrala R. RAMP, a suite of programs to aid in the modelling of protein structure and function (Version 0.75beta) [Software]. Available from http://software.compbio.org/ramp/ramp.html, 2009.
- Zhang Y, Skolnick J, Scoring function for automated assessment of protein structure template quality. Proteins 57: 702-710, 2004.
Please fill the form above with your email and a single PDB file
or multiple PDB files archived in .tar.gz/.tgz format. Further
documentation is available. You will be given a link to view the
results, which you may return to when the computation is
finished. This link will NOT last forever so please save all your
Samudrala Computational Biology Research Group ||